The Development Coordinator will research, identify and maintain information for various funders, develop and maintain a calendar of application and reporting deadlines, and assist in the organization of the development department against its goals and objectives. The position will be compensated at $15.00 per hour, 15 hours per week.
- Research potential grants, corporate partners and individual donor prospects
- Creates a bi-monthly report of grants, corporate partners and individual donors - both current and potential
- Schedules weekly outreach to grants, corporate partners and individual donors
- Compiles grant information in a timely manner (financial data, testimonials etc.) to meet grant submittal and reporting deadlines
- Maintains a development department schedule to ensure the timely submission of grants and reports
- Develops and maintains files for current and potential grants, corporate partners and individual donors
- On occasion, attends and helps with events
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Minimum Experience and Required Skills:
- High school diploma/ GED equivalent, 1-2 years’ experience in development or fundraising
- Excellent organizational skills
- Meticulous attention to details
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software