Private group tour meals are served in a historic building on Hagley's property. The lunch may be before or after your tour of Hagley. Meals are by reservation only, and early reservations are suggested.
Meals are served buffet style. Price includes Freshly Brewed Coffee, Hot & Iced Teas, or Assorted Soft Drinks.
Sandwich Luncheon - $15 Per Person
An assortment of homemade gourmet sandwiches on a variety of fresh breads, rolls and wraps. Served with fruit salad and chips. Homemade cookies and brownies.
Deluxe Sandwich Luncheon - $17 Per Person
Tuscan vegetable soup, an assortment of homemade gourmet sandwiches on a variety of fresh breads, rolls and wraps. Served with tricolor pasta salad, fruit salad and chips. Chef’s choice layer cake.
Salad Sampler - $18 Per Person
Tuscan vegetable soup, garden salad, marinated roasted fresh vegetables, Tuscan bean salad, vegetarian quinoa salad, chicken vinaigrette salad, tricolor pasta salad. Served with fruit salad, rolls, butter and dressings. Chef’s choice layer cake.
Pasta Luncheon - $21 Per Person
Caesar salad, homemade spinach and ricotta tortellini in sun-dried tomato cream sauce, penne pomodoro. Served with fresh vegetables, fruit salad, rolls and butter. Cheesecake with fresh fruit.
Hagley Luncheon - $24 Per Person
Caesar salad, chicken breast francese, penne pomodoro, herb roasted potatoes. Served with fresh vegetables, fruit salad, rolls and butter. Assortment of miniature desserts.
Box Lunches - $13 Per Person
Choose a Sandwich from the list below:
- Chicken Caesar wrap -- grilled chicken breast and Caesar salad wrapped in a whole wheat tortilla
- Roast turkey -- sliced turkey breast, provolone, spicy mayonnaise, greens,and tomato on a baguette.
- Eggplant Parmesan -- baked eggplant, mozzarella and pomodoro sauce layered on herbed focaccia with basil pesto.
- Ham and Swiss -- Lancaster county pit ham, Swiss, coarse mustard, greens, and tomato on a ciabatta roll.
- Chef salad -- mixed greens, ham, roasted turkey, cheddar cheese, tomato, hard-cooked egg, carrots, cucumber, ranch dressing.
- Caesar salad with chicken -- romaine, grated Parmesan, croutons, and a subtle garlic vinaigrette topped with grilled pulled chicken.
Choice of one four-ounce side: fruit salad, potato salad, or tricolor pasta salad.
Includes: homemade cookie, bottle of water
Add an additional four-ounce side for $1. Add a bag of chips for $1.
Group Tour Meal Reservations must be made through the tour office in conjunction with a tour reservation. A two-week tour notice is required, although the tour office suggests making reservations as early as possible. Group Tour meals must be reserved well in advance. You will be charged for the number of people you reserve if you do not inform us of changes or cancellations.
For questions, details and scheduling, contact Bonnie Wirth: firstname.lastname@example.org or (302) 658-2400, ext. 259.