Do all of those hotel ballrooms look the same?
Hagley’s unique wedding venue, The Soda House, was built in 1888. Constructed of local Brandywine blue rock and set against the rolling hills of Chateau Country, there is no other venue like it in the Brandywine Valley.
Imagine Your photos set in a historic French heirloom garden next to the original du Pont family home, an elegant backdrop to photos and lovely in every season. Click Here for more information.
Private Parties, Non-Profit, or Corporate
Have a blast at your next party, start your fundraiser, or get away from the workplace! Originally built in 1888 to store sodium nitrate for blasting powder, the Soda House is now the perfect place to celebrate anniversaries, birthdays, bar/bat mitzvahs or any other occasion!
Food and beverages are provided exclusively by Toscana Catering at hagley.org, Hagley’s exclusive on-site caterer who will provide you with the highest quality, delicious menu selections for your celebration.
See the menu options for all types of events from our exclusive caterer here.
- Climate controlled historic buildings nestled in an idyllic setting.
- AV amenities including internal sound systems, wireless mics, projectors, screens, and wireless internet*
- Flexible room sizes for meetings, lunches, receptions, and parties.
- Exclusive catering by Toscana Catering at Hagley
- Free Parking
- Group Tour Options
- Visit Spaces and Fees for more information or Contact Us.
Facility Rental at Hagley is one of many benefits of membership. Facility Rentals for private parties by individuals are a benefit of membership and require $175 Patron level membership or above.